Saturday, September 10, 2011

my final

One of my 1st amazing times in my life is my 1st trip to california/la. It was 1 of the greastest trips out of town to me. Before I got there I had to get on the plane. My flight was good because I was sleeping the whole entire time on the way there. Soon as I arrived my uncle had this man that had on a black suit & had a black shiney car waiting  on me with a sign that cherry'jones. I was so excited when i saw that. When I got in  the car with the mann he said i came at a good time because the trafic is crazy in LA. Then I was all like so wheres my uncle i mean it was just my opion. The man said he was waiting on me & he had a shopping suprize for me. So knowing me & what im used to I just knew we was going to the mall so i thought but I notice that the music was like ours but it was way different like fist pumping music mixed with hip-pop & R&B. After words we pull up to this place that says 500,000 Acres of stores,food, & more. So my mouth instanly drops when i see 500,000 Acres of stores. I was like omg!!! so I got really excited when I saw my uncle.( I screamed) I jumped out the car before he fully stoped!!! I gave my uncle a big hug. My uncle told the man to take my bags to the house & be back by 8:00pm. I went shopping for 3hours straight so i got really hungry. My uncle took me to this place called Roscoes chicken & waffles. It was good but different, I mean like chicken with waffles ahaa hilarous to me. After all that eaten and shopping my uncle had another suprize for me. He took me to get my hair done it was "Bhadd" meaning cute as can be. It was curls all around with chinese bangs. I thanked him so much. Then I went to my uncles Job after getting my hair done & met alot of famous people. I have pictures with me & these I will be bringing to school. I met Rihanna, lil'wayne, Chris brown, P-diddy & more. I mean you'll think meeting them would be exciting but no not to me just a normal person with a big talent. Fowlling that we went in the mountains & went to go see the hollywood sign. It was pretty,bright, & big I took 3 different pictures & poses It was fun. The digital camera my uncle took the pictures with, he let me have after words i was so happy I had never felt this way since my ninth birthday. we went to my uncles house at 8:20 we arrvied at 8:45. The ride form the hollywood sign was fun, loud music & bright lights while going to the house. Anyhow we arrived at the house my uncle had just purchased. It was a huge blue house. MY uncle told me to go in & pick a room, back then my favorite colors was pink,purple,green, & blue. So my uncle told me to pick my two most favorites of course back then was pink and purple. We painted my room and got a whole lot of decorations &, pink & purple wooden letters to spell my name & put on the wall. After words my uncle called the man with black everything & told him to pick a queen bed 7 pink & purple bed set with big,fuzzy, pink pellows. After we were done setting up everything it was so cute ha ha (back then) I was so happy. This was 1 of the best days in my life everything went the way i wanted it to. I really idolize my uncle Athony so much!!! This is why I picked to write about my 1st trip to california because it was Awesome. I hope one day to have another Journey like such. THE END....

No comments:

Post a Comment